Friday, February 20, 2015

Travel Bound....

Hey guys!

So as I said before I do not own a passport (yet)! This does not mean that I haven't traveled though or that I don't like to travel.

I have the fortune of living in one of the most beautiful parts on the North American continent, the Pacific Northwest. The reasons I consider it one of the most beautiful geographic areas are numerous, but the thing I love the most about the Pacific Northwest is the sense of connectivity you feel to the world around you. As you roam through the lush evergreen forests that are covered with moss you almost forget about the hectic life you had originally brought in with you and start to realize that life truly is, simple. 

So, these are reasons that we are inspired to take our next adventure to VANCOUVER, BC!!! I have spent my whole life living in Washington state and have never had the opportunity to explore one of the most livable cities in the world.  Also, we have decided to take Noah along with us for this adventure!


 This will be his first big trip with us and we will be documenting every Complex MOMent along the way :). So if you have any suggestions on places to check out or maybe any good hiking spots please leave a comment!

1 comment:

  1. Hello there Wow what an article I truly delighted in perusing this I will come back again to peruse, And you are searching for Cheap airline tickets Please visit us Search Flights , Hotels Near me

    ReplyDelete