Monday, February 16, 2015

Hello world!

Hello social media.....that is what the title of my first post should be. As I'm sitting here typing away, I can feel my husband's eyes lurking next to me, craning to read every uncreative word I write. I'm not even sure why I started this blog in the first place, my social media skills are basically non-existent. In fact, they comparable to my husband's 70 something year old grandpa. If Instagram wasn't linked to my Facebook I don't believe that any one would even know what my toddler looked like. I like to consider myself a pretty simple and honest person, so since we are on the topic of the things I basically fail at here goes nothing: I am not a DIY-er, I am not a fitness guru, I am no Gordon Ramsey in the kitchen, and I do not even own a Passport (yet). The one thing I suppose I am though, is a decent mom, and that is where I start my blogging journey. These posts will be about life and it's Complex MOMents.

No comments:

Post a Comment